- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Hey guys! I'm glad I finally managed to finish our Divinity: Original Sin review. It took me fucking ages and do you know why? The answer is simple. The game is bloody huge. There's so much in it to do and enjoy.
Also, I formally apologize to Un Om Bun for ignoring his cries to try out this game before release, but I was just too busy watching tits on the Internet. I'm that predictable.
Oh and on a totally different note, this is how every E3 should be covered.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP