- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Hey guys! I'm glad I finally managed to finish our Divinity: Original Sin review. It took me fucking ages and do you know why? The answer is simple. The game is bloody huge. There's so much in it to do and enjoy.
Also, I formally apologize to Un Om Bun for ignoring his cries to try out this game before release, but I was just too busy watching tits on the Internet. I'm that predictable.
Oh and on a totally different note, this is how every E3 should be covered.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP