- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Hey guys! I'm glad I finally managed to finish our Divinity: Original Sin review. It took me fucking ages and do you know why? The answer is simple. The game is bloody huge. There's so much in it to do and enjoy.
Also, I formally apologize to Un Om Bun for ignoring his cries to try out this game before release, but I was just too busy watching tits on the Internet. I'm that predictable.
Oh and on a totally different note, this is how every E3 should be covered.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP