- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
A strange morning. Like any other morning. The only thing you don't realize is that this morning has never happened before, so do something you've never done before. But for the love of tits don't kick a crutch under an old lady. Do something nice. Like, I don't know, buy two donuts, guzzle one down and give the other to a fucked up homeless person. I wonder what would happen if you gave Divinity: Original Sin to a homeless person. From that I'm assuming you can gather that no matter what I talk or think about, Divinity: Original Sin has pretty much crawled under my skin. Here feel my skin. Why won't anyone feel my skin?
Not you Doomsday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP