- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
A strange morning. Like any other morning. The only thing you don't realize is that this morning has never happened before, so do something you've never done before. But for the love of tits don't kick a crutch under an old lady. Do something nice. Like, I don't know, buy two donuts, guzzle one down and give the other to a fucked up homeless person. I wonder what would happen if you gave Divinity: Original Sin to a homeless person. From that I'm assuming you can gather that no matter what I talk or think about, Divinity: Original Sin has pretty much crawled under my skin. Here feel my skin. Why won't anyone feel my skin?
Not you Doomsday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP