- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
A strange morning. Like any other morning. The only thing you don't realize is that this morning has never happened before, so do something you've never done before. But for the love of tits don't kick a crutch under an old lady. Do something nice. Like, I don't know, buy two donuts, guzzle one down and give the other to a fucked up homeless person. I wonder what would happen if you gave Divinity: Original Sin to a homeless person. From that I'm assuming you can gather that no matter what I talk or think about, Divinity: Original Sin has pretty much crawled under my skin. Here feel my skin. Why won't anyone feel my skin?
Not you Doomsday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP