- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
A strange morning. Like any other morning. The only thing you don't realize is that this morning has never happened before, so do something you've never done before. But for the love of tits don't kick a crutch under an old lady. Do something nice. Like, I don't know, buy two donuts, guzzle one down and give the other to a fucked up homeless person. I wonder what would happen if you gave Divinity: Original Sin to a homeless person. From that I'm assuming you can gather that no matter what I talk or think about, Divinity: Original Sin has pretty much crawled under my skin. Here feel my skin. Why won't anyone feel my skin?
Not you Doomsday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP