- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
A strange morning. Like any other morning. The only thing you don't realize is that this morning has never happened before, so do something you've never done before. But for the love of tits don't kick a crutch under an old lady. Do something nice. Like, I don't know, buy two donuts, guzzle one down and give the other to a fucked up homeless person. I wonder what would happen if you gave Divinity: Original Sin to a homeless person. From that I'm assuming you can gather that no matter what I talk or think about, Divinity: Original Sin has pretty much crawled under my skin. Here feel my skin. Why won't anyone feel my skin?
Not you Doomsday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP