- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
I've just been watching a few Comic Con panels. My God that's one big fan jerk off fest. Which is fine, I mean we've all been fans of something at some point. Now, I wanted to see the panel for The Hobbit 3. Certain panels last over 40 minutes, but I really wanted to hear what some of the cast and crew had to say about their work, so I guess I was kind of excited. Instead of hearing something interesting about the movie, I had to listen to Stephen Colbert and Craig Ferguson because they were brought in as interveiwers. Normally, I have nothing against these guys. At times they can be hilarious. And yet, here, they're just not that funny to me. Sorry but they're not. They should realize that no matter how hard they try to be arrogant they can never beat Frankie Boyle.
What the fuck just happened? I don't give a donkey's toss about Comic Con and now I'm ranting about it. The hell...? Looks like I'm still a hopeless geek and fanboy... Damn it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP