- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
I've just been watching a few Comic Con panels. My God that's one big fan jerk off fest. Which is fine, I mean we've all been fans of something at some point. Now, I wanted to see the panel for The Hobbit 3. Certain panels last over 40 minutes, but I really wanted to hear what some of the cast and crew had to say about their work, so I guess I was kind of excited. Instead of hearing something interesting about the movie, I had to listen to Stephen Colbert and Craig Ferguson because they were brought in as interveiwers. Normally, I have nothing against these guys. At times they can be hilarious. And yet, here, they're just not that funny to me. Sorry but they're not. They should realize that no matter how hard they try to be arrogant they can never beat Frankie Boyle.
What the fuck just happened? I don't give a donkey's toss about Comic Con and now I'm ranting about it. The hell...? Looks like I'm still a hopeless geek and fanboy... Damn it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP