- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
I've just been watching a few Comic Con panels. My God that's one big fan jerk off fest. Which is fine, I mean we've all been fans of something at some point. Now, I wanted to see the panel for The Hobbit 3. Certain panels last over 40 minutes, but I really wanted to hear what some of the cast and crew had to say about their work, so I guess I was kind of excited. Instead of hearing something interesting about the movie, I had to listen to Stephen Colbert and Craig Ferguson because they were brought in as interveiwers. Normally, I have nothing against these guys. At times they can be hilarious. And yet, here, they're just not that funny to me. Sorry but they're not. They should realize that no matter how hard they try to be arrogant they can never beat Frankie Boyle.
What the fuck just happened? I don't give a donkey's toss about Comic Con and now I'm ranting about it. The hell...? Looks like I'm still a hopeless geek and fanboy... Damn it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP