- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
I've just been watching a few Comic Con panels. My God that's one big fan jerk off fest. Which is fine, I mean we've all been fans of something at some point. Now, I wanted to see the panel for The Hobbit 3. Certain panels last over 40 minutes, but I really wanted to hear what some of the cast and crew had to say about their work, so I guess I was kind of excited. Instead of hearing something interesting about the movie, I had to listen to Stephen Colbert and Craig Ferguson because they were brought in as interveiwers. Normally, I have nothing against these guys. At times they can be hilarious. And yet, here, they're just not that funny to me. Sorry but they're not. They should realize that no matter how hard they try to be arrogant they can never beat Frankie Boyle.
What the fuck just happened? I don't give a donkey's toss about Comic Con and now I'm ranting about it. The hell...? Looks like I'm still a hopeless geek and fanboy... Damn it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP