- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
I've just been watching a few Comic Con panels. My God that's one big fan jerk off fest. Which is fine, I mean we've all been fans of something at some point. Now, I wanted to see the panel for The Hobbit 3. Certain panels last over 40 minutes, but I really wanted to hear what some of the cast and crew had to say about their work, so I guess I was kind of excited. Instead of hearing something interesting about the movie, I had to listen to Stephen Colbert and Craig Ferguson because they were brought in as interveiwers. Normally, I have nothing against these guys. At times they can be hilarious. And yet, here, they're just not that funny to me. Sorry but they're not. They should realize that no matter how hard they try to be arrogant they can never beat Frankie Boyle.
What the fuck just happened? I don't give a donkey's toss about Comic Con and now I'm ranting about it. The hell...? Looks like I'm still a hopeless geek and fanboy... Damn it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP