- Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Confirmed
- Bethesda Agrees to Remove Paid Mods from Steam Workshop
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Screens
- Just Cause 3 Gameplay Footage Shows Grapple Hook Fun
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
Wow, it's fascinating how a lot of people thought this week's AT comic was good and yet I didn't like it one bit. It's just not what I pictured initially. It's amazing how sometimes it's damn-near impossible to convey your own sentiments and thoughts, no matter how hard you try to explain it to people. I don't necessarily blame the artist on this one, but rather my own inability to express what it was I wanted to say.
I never told you guys this, but one of the biggest issues I have when creating comics for ActionTrip is the fact that our artist and myself have a completely different sense of humor, and different sensibility. That can be a bummer when you have to work together creatively. It's not that we don't get along. Okay, let me put it to you this way. Hypothetically, if 2lions wrote the comics and I was the comic artists, I think it's safe to say that our comics would be a lot more interesting simply because 2lions and I laugh at the same things and generally have a similar stance towards art, music, movies, books and such. With me so far? Please bear in mind that I'm not complaining, nor am I blaming the artist if our comics turn out to be crap or average. I'm simply saying that we don't have that kind of a working relationship where an idea forms and then it just bounces back and forth until we have a solid concept for a comic. That only happens between people with similar sensibilities. So, since September 2008, all the comics emerged out of my imagination. Just thought I'd remind you.
Over the years, we've really had some amazingly crappy comics, and I take sole responsibility for those. Still, no matter how they turn out I hope you guys have enjoyed some of them, because, in the end, I have to admit, I really love the feeling of making a good comic and I enjoy seeing people laugh even more.
Cheers, and thanks for sticking with us all these years,
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP