- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
I'm struggling to understand what this means. Casey Hudson leaving BioWare could be another sign of EA tightening the noose around the studio's neck. Hm, or rather extending the crack of its whip. One would think that the co-founders leaving is a bad enough sign. Okay, so BioWare hardly went down the sewers after Zeschuk and Muzyka left, but the studio sure as hell changed how they design games. Just rewind and think about it, and you'll come up with the same conclusion. Casey has contributed to major projects at BioWare and I still can't figure out whether his departure signifies the sentiment: "well, BioWare and EA are kicking off with a new IP and a new Mass Effect game - I've had enough of that shit." It could be that he's tired of leading big-budget projects. That shit becomes stressful as fuck. It could also mean that he's had it with EA's sequel-crunching policies and that he's decided to form a small, independent studio and try out his own game designing skills.
It could also mean something entirely different. Hell, we'll never know, until the guy talks. Still, being a big-shot producer at BioWare clearly meant that he's got enough cash to quit such a job and rethink his life. To cut a long story short, he's rich and he can now do whatever the fuck he wants. Personally, I would move out of the gaming industry entirely and just enjoy other things in life. Like, sex. Lots and lots of sex. Seriously, what's it like? I keep forgetting. At any rate, after he gets bored with all the sex he just might make a cool game. A game about sex.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP