- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Went out last night with friends. Had lovely time. Laughed a lot. I tried to find some women too. In short, they were too tall. Like really tall. And why is it that shorter women always date really tall men? Heightism annoys me. That shit's getting out of hand, and I'm not even a short guy. Nobody ever called me shorty. 2lions used to call me a name that I can only transale as 'kid' but I was okay with that, we kind of had that Luke Solo friendship going on.
I won't let tallness mess up my weekend.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP