- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Went out last night with friends. Had lovely time. Laughed a lot. I tried to find some women too. In short, they were too tall. Like really tall. And why is it that shorter women always date really tall men? Heightism annoys me. That shit's getting out of hand, and I'm not even a short guy. Nobody ever called me shorty. 2lions used to call me a name that I can only transale as 'kid' but I was okay with that, we kind of had that Luke Solo friendship going on.
I won't let tallness mess up my weekend.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP