- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Went out last night with friends. Had lovely time. Laughed a lot. I tried to find some women too. In short, they were too tall. Like really tall. And why is it that shorter women always date really tall men? Heightism annoys me. That shit's getting out of hand, and I'm not even a short guy. Nobody ever called me shorty. 2lions used to call me a name that I can only transale as 'kid' but I was okay with that, we kind of had that Luke Solo friendship going on.
I won't let tallness mess up my weekend.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP