- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Went out last night with friends. Had lovely time. Laughed a lot. I tried to find some women too. In short, they were too tall. Like really tall. And why is it that shorter women always date really tall men? Heightism annoys me. That shit's getting out of hand, and I'm not even a short guy. Nobody ever called me shorty. 2lions used to call me a name that I can only transale as 'kid' but I was okay with that, we kind of had that Luke Solo friendship going on.
I won't let tallness mess up my weekend.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP