- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:28 am EST @ August 18th, 2014
Enjoyed the Tiny Tina DLC for Borderlands 2. As far as the gayness of DLC goes, this really is the least gay. In fact, it almost feels like a proper expansion pack. So, essentially, this all feels like warming up for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which I feel should be almost as entertaining as its predecessors. In regards to Borderlands 2, now that's a really cool game for co-op, but for some reason I must admit that Borderlands 1 was significantly more fun as a single-player experience. Everything just felt better from the setting, story and characters.
Oh yeah, and the keyword of the week is: "badonkadonk."
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP