- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:28 am EDT @ August 18th, 2014
Enjoyed the Tiny Tina DLC for Borderlands 2. As far as the gayness of DLC goes, this really is the least gay. In fact, it almost feels like a proper expansion pack. So, essentially, this all feels like warming up for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which I feel should be almost as entertaining as its predecessors. In regards to Borderlands 2, now that's a really cool game for co-op, but for some reason I must admit that Borderlands 1 was significantly more fun as a single-player experience. Everything just felt better from the setting, story and characters.
Oh yeah, and the keyword of the week is: "badonkadonk."
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP