- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:28 am EDT @ August 18th, 2014
Enjoyed the Tiny Tina DLC for Borderlands 2. As far as the gayness of DLC goes, this really is the least gay. In fact, it almost feels like a proper expansion pack. So, essentially, this all feels like warming up for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which I feel should be almost as entertaining as its predecessors. In regards to Borderlands 2, now that's a really cool game for co-op, but for some reason I must admit that Borderlands 1 was significantly more fun as a single-player experience. Everything just felt better from the setting, story and characters.
Oh yeah, and the keyword of the week is: "badonkadonk."
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP