- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:28 am EDT @ August 18th, 2014
Enjoyed the Tiny Tina DLC for Borderlands 2. As far as the gayness of DLC goes, this really is the least gay. In fact, it almost feels like a proper expansion pack. So, essentially, this all feels like warming up for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which I feel should be almost as entertaining as its predecessors. In regards to Borderlands 2, now that's a really cool game for co-op, but for some reason I must admit that Borderlands 1 was significantly more fun as a single-player experience. Everything just felt better from the setting, story and characters.
Oh yeah, and the keyword of the week is: "badonkadonk."
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP