- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Planning to sell my car sometime in the near future.
When the potential customer asks me: "so, how does she run?" I will answer thuslywise: "Look, man, don't ask me, ask the 120 auto mechanics. They've had the car longer than I have. And why the fuck do you want to buy an Italian car? Go German or Japanese!" I'd never get rid of the car with such poor selling tactics, but at least I'd sleep better at night.
Also, I'd like to thank Stephen Fry for introducing me to the word 'thuslywise'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP