- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Planning to sell my car sometime in the near future.
When the potential customer asks me: "so, how does she run?" I will answer thuslywise: "Look, man, don't ask me, ask the 120 auto mechanics. They've had the car longer than I have. And why the fuck do you want to buy an Italian car? Go German or Japanese!" I'd never get rid of the car with such poor selling tactics, but at least I'd sleep better at night.
Also, I'd like to thank Stephen Fry for introducing me to the word 'thuslywise'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP