- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Planning to sell my car sometime in the near future.
When the potential customer asks me: "so, how does she run?" I will answer thuslywise: "Look, man, don't ask me, ask the 120 auto mechanics. They've had the car longer than I have. And why the fuck do you want to buy an Italian car? Go German or Japanese!" I'd never get rid of the car with such poor selling tactics, but at least I'd sleep better at night.
Also, I'd like to thank Stephen Fry for introducing me to the word 'thuslywise'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP