- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Planning to sell my car sometime in the near future.
When the potential customer asks me: "so, how does she run?" I will answer thuslywise: "Look, man, don't ask me, ask the 120 auto mechanics. They've had the car longer than I have. And why the fuck do you want to buy an Italian car? Go German or Japanese!" I'd never get rid of the car with such poor selling tactics, but at least I'd sleep better at night.
Also, I'd like to thank Stephen Fry for introducing me to the word 'thuslywise'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP