- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Planning to sell my car sometime in the near future.
When the potential customer asks me: "so, how does she run?" I will answer thuslywise: "Look, man, don't ask me, ask the 120 auto mechanics. They've had the car longer than I have. And why the fuck do you want to buy an Italian car? Go German or Japanese!" I'd never get rid of the car with such poor selling tactics, but at least I'd sleep better at night.
Also, I'd like to thank Stephen Fry for introducing me to the word 'thuslywise'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP