- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Started playing Risen 3... My God, somewhere in the distance, I'm getting that Gothic vibe. It's a distant, distant vibe though. It's nothing like Gothic. And it's Gothic 2, sepcifically, I'm thinking of. That was a tremendously influential game and one of the first proper open-world RPGs. I miss those days. Risen 3, so far, feels like a giant dookie. Also, how many times do I have the stress the importance of a story-telling and its pacing. Slow and steady pacing at the beginning of any tale is important to help us learn something about our the freakin' characters whose shoes we're about to wear for the next few days. I mean seriously. I'm tired of sloppy writers.
Shut up, I'm not sloppy!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP