- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Started playing Risen 3... My God, somewhere in the distance, I'm getting that Gothic vibe. It's a distant, distant vibe though. It's nothing like Gothic. And it's Gothic 2, sepcifically, I'm thinking of. That was a tremendously influential game and one of the first proper open-world RPGs. I miss those days. Risen 3, so far, feels like a giant dookie. Also, how many times do I have the stress the importance of a story-telling and its pacing. Slow and steady pacing at the beginning of any tale is important to help us learn something about our the freakin' characters whose shoes we're about to wear for the next few days. I mean seriously. I'm tired of sloppy writers.
Shut up, I'm not sloppy!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP