- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Started playing Risen 3... My God, somewhere in the distance, I'm getting that Gothic vibe. It's a distant, distant vibe though. It's nothing like Gothic. And it's Gothic 2, sepcifically, I'm thinking of. That was a tremendously influential game and one of the first proper open-world RPGs. I miss those days. Risen 3, so far, feels like a giant dookie. Also, how many times do I have the stress the importance of a story-telling and its pacing. Slow and steady pacing at the beginning of any tale is important to help us learn something about our the freakin' characters whose shoes we're about to wear for the next few days. I mean seriously. I'm tired of sloppy writers.
Shut up, I'm not sloppy!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP