- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Started playing Risen 3... My God, somewhere in the distance, I'm getting that Gothic vibe. It's a distant, distant vibe though. It's nothing like Gothic. And it's Gothic 2, sepcifically, I'm thinking of. That was a tremendously influential game and one of the first proper open-world RPGs. I miss those days. Risen 3, so far, feels like a giant dookie. Also, how many times do I have the stress the importance of a story-telling and its pacing. Slow and steady pacing at the beginning of any tale is important to help us learn something about our the freakin' characters whose shoes we're about to wear for the next few days. I mean seriously. I'm tired of sloppy writers.
Shut up, I'm not sloppy!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP