- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Questioning everything should really be one of your main mottos in life. Take a critical view of things, especially things like history, politics and religion. Don't question fun things too much. Let fun things be fun. Games do fall into the fun category. It's when you start to criticize, that's when the fun stops. Of course, you should have standards and I'm sure you all do. Don't play any old trash. What the fuck am I talking about?
Yeah, it's really important to question things. The point I'm trying to make is that you should question and criticize most of the things you watch, read or play. AT definitely falls into that category too, so question away. Fire away with the questions. Now, I know that when it comes to AT the kind of questions that usually pop into your head are "what the fuck am I doing here?" "why is this taking so long?" "this is not my mantra, where's my mantra?" This time though, I'd like you to try different types of questions.
Oh and do try to stick to one topic: like sex, for instance. Or cold, hard Mexican ceramic tiles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP