- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Questioning everything should really be one of your main mottos in life. Take a critical view of things, especially things like history, politics and religion. Don't question fun things too much. Let fun things be fun. Games do fall into the fun category. It's when you start to criticize, that's when the fun stops. Of course, you should have standards and I'm sure you all do. Don't play any old trash. What the fuck am I talking about?
Yeah, it's really important to question things. The point I'm trying to make is that you should question and criticize most of the things you watch, read or play. AT definitely falls into that category too, so question away. Fire away with the questions. Now, I know that when it comes to AT the kind of questions that usually pop into your head are "what the fuck am I doing here?" "why is this taking so long?" "this is not my mantra, where's my mantra?" This time though, I'd like you to try different types of questions.
Oh and do try to stick to one topic: like sex, for instance. Or cold, hard Mexican ceramic tiles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP