- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Microsoft says that they have sold 1.1 million units of Xbox 360 and Xbox One combined during the quarter, which ended on June 30.
This marks an increase when compared to the 1 million shifted in the same period in 2013 when the company had only Xbox 360 on sale, thus raising revenue of the Xbox platform up 14% ($104 million) since the previous year.
MS hasn't broken these numbers down, so we don't know how many 360s and Xbox Ones were shifted separately.
Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 is doing pretty darn good, being the top selling console in the US last month.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP