- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Microsoft says that they have sold 1.1 million units of Xbox 360 and Xbox One combined during the quarter, which ended on June 30.
This marks an increase when compared to the 1 million shifted in the same period in 2013 when the company had only Xbox 360 on sale, thus raising revenue of the Xbox platform up 14% ($104 million) since the previous year.
MS hasn't broken these numbers down, so we don't know how many 360s and Xbox Ones were shifted separately.
Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 is doing pretty darn good, being the top selling console in the US last month.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP