- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Microsoft says that they have sold 1.1 million units of Xbox 360 and Xbox One combined during the quarter, which ended on June 30.
This marks an increase when compared to the 1 million shifted in the same period in 2013 when the company had only Xbox 360 on sale, thus raising revenue of the Xbox platform up 14% ($104 million) since the previous year.
MS hasn't broken these numbers down, so we don't know how many 360s and Xbox Ones were shifted separately.
Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 is doing pretty darn good, being the top selling console in the US last month.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP