- Judge Rules That EA's Corporate Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Microsoft says that they have sold 1.1 million units of Xbox 360 and Xbox One combined during the quarter, which ended on June 30.
This marks an increase when compared to the 1 million shifted in the same period in 2013 when the company had only Xbox 360 on sale, thus raising revenue of the Xbox platform up 14% ($104 million) since the previous year.
MS hasn't broken these numbers down, so we don't know how many 360s and Xbox Ones were shifted separately.
Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 is doing pretty darn good, being the top selling console in the US last month.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP