- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Microsoft says that they have sold 1.1 million units of Xbox 360 and Xbox One combined during the quarter, which ended on June 30.
This marks an increase when compared to the 1 million shifted in the same period in 2013 when the company had only Xbox 360 on sale, thus raising revenue of the Xbox platform up 14% ($104 million) since the previous year.
MS hasn't broken these numbers down, so we don't know how many 360s and Xbox Ones were shifted separately.
Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 is doing pretty darn good, being the top selling console in the US last month.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP