- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
MS Showcases IllumiRoom at CES
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:28 am EDT @ January 10th, 2013
During the ongoing CES 2013, Microsoft has unveiled its new addition to the Xbox 360 system, called IllumiRoom. Check out the video below:
Microsoft reveals that this device can "change the appearance of the room, induce apparent motion, extend the field of view, and enable entirely new game experiences."
Hm, I have to say those ficuses are really in the way...
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP