- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
- Mornin '14
- SpellForce 3 is Coming
- 14 Minutes of Destiny - Vader s Warlock
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Shows Combat
- Next-Gen GTA V Captures British Hearts
Conventional Internet abbreviations such as '.com' and '.net' are being replaced by specific ones. So, according to reports, Microsoft has now allegedly invested $2.035 million in securing domain names such as '.windows' '.xbox' '.bing' and '.skype'. Sony's put down $555k in an effort to grab names like ".sony" and ".xperia". ICANN is asking at least $185,000 just to place a bid on a specific URL.
Meanwhile, the ICANN is taking its time with evaluations, up to 20 months, which is probably when the first examples of these new-fangled URLs are going to emerge.
Yeah, I'm gonna start bidding for ".easymoney" right now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP