- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
The recent rumor mill has churned out more talk of a new Xbox console that might be demonstrated during the upcoming E3 2012. Happily, Microsoft decided to stomp these rumors by saying that no new Xbox hardware will be shown at the event, even though numerous reports hinted otherwise.
"While we appreciate all the interest in our long-range plans for the future, we can confirm that there will be no talk of new Xbox hardware at E3 or anytime soon," said David Dennis, Microsoft's head of corporate PR. "For us, 2012 is all about Xbox 360 - and it's the best year ever for Xbox 360. The console is coming off its biggest year ever-a year in which Xbox outsold all other consoles worldwide."
Mind you, there are other rumors as well, such as the Xbox 720 having a Radeon 6000 card. Although, at this point, this all sounds like tremendous bullcrap.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP