- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
The recent rumor mill has churned out more talk of a new Xbox console that might be demonstrated during the upcoming E3 2012. Happily, Microsoft decided to stomp these rumors by saying that no new Xbox hardware will be shown at the event, even though numerous reports hinted otherwise.
"While we appreciate all the interest in our long-range plans for the future, we can confirm that there will be no talk of new Xbox hardware at E3 or anytime soon," said David Dennis, Microsoft's head of corporate PR. "For us, 2012 is all about Xbox 360 - and it's the best year ever for Xbox 360. The console is coming off its biggest year ever-a year in which Xbox outsold all other consoles worldwide."
Mind you, there are other rumors as well, such as the Xbox 720 having a Radeon 6000 card. Although, at this point, this all sounds like tremendous bullcrap.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP