- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
CVG has the word about Microsoft's next technology that's supposedly being developed for the next Xbox console. This new gaming tech denotes a breakthrough device, currently referred to as the "environmental display," which was designed to project 360-degree game worlds across all four walls of a room utilizing advanced projection tech.
Reportedly, there's also a 3D depth camera that "can calculate the player's position by emitting infrared light patterns and registering where the player is blocking the signal." It's something that's described as very similar to the Microsoft's Kinect technology.
You can see more about the technology, complete with patent images that show a bit about how the device should work.
This could potentially unravel the power of revolutionary technology that may skyrocket us into proper next-generation gaming. On the other hand, it could open up a whole new world of 3D casual crap. I can see the exclusive titles lining up even now:
- B&R 2 - 'Beat And Rape' your Xbox avatars in the privacy of your own living room 2
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2 - Surround yourself by life-sized bouncing boobies and grope away.
Can't think of other specific ones at the moment, but I'm sure they'll spring to mind soon enough.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP