- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
In case you didn't catch last night's news, here's what Square's latest game, Murdered: Soul Suspect, is about. The game is described as a supernatural detective. You'll be able to play it on Xbox One or the PlayStation 4, both of which are going to feature "increased visual fidelity via native 1080p output."
In addition, "elements such as subsurface scattering and an increased particle count will depict an even more immersive ghost world and cast as players guide slain Salem detective Ronan O’Connor on a quest to find his killer and escape the limbo-like world of Dusk."
The game is scheduled to arrive during June 2014 and was also confirmed for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP