- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Naughty Dog has confirmed that their remastered version of The Last of Us on the PlayStation 4 will run at 60fps.
"Played some #TLOU at 60 fps tonight for the first time (60fps cutscenes and all). Transformitive [sic]. I'm a believer. Don't think I can go back," designer Kurt Margenau tweeted.
He's not the only TLOU developer to fanboy out about the change. Co-director Bruce Staley also tweeted, "I had a dream in 60fps last night. #TLOUremastered." Creative director Neil Druckmann replied, "What if I told you that was no dream? #believe."
It's a little cheesy, but hey, they're excited about their remastered product that includes higher resolution character models, improved shading, and improved lighting. The remastered edition will release on July 29th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP