- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Naughty Dog has confirmed that their remastered version of The Last of Us on the PlayStation 4 will run at 60fps.
"Played some #TLOU at 60 fps tonight for the first time (60fps cutscenes and all). Transformitive [sic]. I'm a believer. Don't think I can go back," designer Kurt Margenau tweeted.
He's not the only TLOU developer to fanboy out about the change. Co-director Bruce Staley also tweeted, "I had a dream in 60fps last night. #TLOUremastered." Creative director Neil Druckmann replied, "What if I told you that was no dream? #believe."
It's a little cheesy, but hey, they're excited about their remastered product that includes higher resolution character models, improved shading, and improved lighting. The remastered edition will release on July 29th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP