- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Naughty Dog has confirmed that their remastered version of The Last of Us on the PlayStation 4 will run at 60fps.
"Played some #TLOU at 60 fps tonight for the first time (60fps cutscenes and all). Transformitive [sic]. I'm a believer. Don't think I can go back," designer Kurt Margenau tweeted.
He's not the only TLOU developer to fanboy out about the change. Co-director Bruce Staley also tweeted, "I had a dream in 60fps last night. #TLOUremastered." Creative director Neil Druckmann replied, "What if I told you that was no dream? #believe."
It's a little cheesy, but hey, they're excited about their remastered product that includes higher resolution character models, improved shading, and improved lighting. The remastered edition will release on July 29th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP