- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Naughty Dog has confirmed that their remastered version of The Last of Us on the PlayStation 4 will run at 60fps.
"Played some #TLOU at 60 fps tonight for the first time (60fps cutscenes and all). Transformitive [sic]. I'm a believer. Don't think I can go back," designer Kurt Margenau tweeted.
He's not the only TLOU developer to fanboy out about the change. Co-director Bruce Staley also tweeted, "I had a dream in 60fps last night. #TLOUremastered." Creative director Neil Druckmann replied, "What if I told you that was no dream? #believe."
It's a little cheesy, but hey, they're excited about their remastered product that includes higher resolution character models, improved shading, and improved lighting. The remastered edition will release on July 29th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP