- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Naughty Dog has confirmed that their remastered version of The Last of Us on the PlayStation 4 will run at 60fps.
"Played some #TLOU at 60 fps tonight for the first time (60fps cutscenes and all). Transformitive [sic]. I'm a believer. Don't think I can go back," designer Kurt Margenau tweeted.
He's not the only TLOU developer to fanboy out about the change. Co-director Bruce Staley also tweeted, "I had a dream in 60fps last night. #TLOUremastered." Creative director Neil Druckmann replied, "What if I told you that was no dream? #believe."
It's a little cheesy, but hey, they're excited about their remastered product that includes higher resolution character models, improved shading, and improved lighting. The remastered edition will release on July 29th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP