- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
According to the press release, Ruben assumes responsibility for THQ worldwide product development, marketing and publishing operations, working under chairman and CEO Brian Farrell, who said: "We believe [Ruben] can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Just in case you're wondering, THQ is preparing to showcase Darksiders II and Metro: Last Light at this year's E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP