- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
According to the press release, Ruben assumes responsibility for THQ worldwide product development, marketing and publishing operations, working under chairman and CEO Brian Farrell, who said: "We believe [Ruben] can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Just in case you're wondering, THQ is preparing to showcase Darksiders II and Metro: Last Light at this year's E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP