- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
According to the press release, Ruben assumes responsibility for THQ worldwide product development, marketing and publishing operations, working under chairman and CEO Brian Farrell, who said: "We believe [Ruben] can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Just in case you're wondering, THQ is preparing to showcase Darksiders II and Metro: Last Light at this year's E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP