- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
According to the press release, Ruben assumes responsibility for THQ worldwide product development, marketing and publishing operations, working under chairman and CEO Brian Farrell, who said: "We believe [Ruben] can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Just in case you're wondering, THQ is preparing to showcase Darksiders II and Metro: Last Light at this year's E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP