- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
According to the press release, Ruben assumes responsibility for THQ worldwide product development, marketing and publishing operations, working under chairman and CEO Brian Farrell, who said: "We believe [Ruben] can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Just in case you're wondering, THQ is preparing to showcase Darksiders II and Metro: Last Light at this year's E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP