- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
According to the press release, Ruben assumes responsibility for THQ worldwide product development, marketing and publishing operations, working under chairman and CEO Brian Farrell, who said: "We believe [Ruben] can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Just in case you're wondering, THQ is preparing to showcase Darksiders II and Metro: Last Light at this year's E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP