- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Naughty Dog is seriously considering creating a sequel to The Last of Us. Community Strategist Arne Meye said in an interview that not investigating working on a sequel "would be a disservice to ourselves and our fans."
"I think we always make a smart decision in that all of our games are self-contained stories so they don’t have to continue if we don’t want them to or if there’s no reason for them to continue," he continued.
He went on to say that the team must be "passionate" about any idea they concoct. As such, if this doesn't happen, then there will be no sequel. In other words, don't get your hopes up too high.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP