- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Naughty Dog is seriously considering creating a sequel to The Last of Us. Community Strategist Arne Meye said in an interview that not investigating working on a sequel "would be a disservice to ourselves and our fans."
"I think we always make a smart decision in that all of our games are self-contained stories so they don’t have to continue if we don’t want them to or if there’s no reason for them to continue," he continued.
He went on to say that the team must be "passionate" about any idea they concoct. As such, if this doesn't happen, then there will be no sequel. In other words, don't get your hopes up too high.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP