- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Naughty Dog is seriously considering creating a sequel to The Last of Us. Community Strategist Arne Meye said in an interview that not investigating working on a sequel "would be a disservice to ourselves and our fans."
"I think we always make a smart decision in that all of our games are self-contained stories so they don’t have to continue if we don’t want them to or if there’s no reason for them to continue," he continued.
He went on to say that the team must be "passionate" about any idea they concoct. As such, if this doesn't happen, then there will be no sequel. In other words, don't get your hopes up too high.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP