- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Naughty Dog is seriously considering creating a sequel to The Last of Us. Community Strategist Arne Meye said in an interview that not investigating working on a sequel "would be a disservice to ourselves and our fans."
"I think we always make a smart decision in that all of our games are self-contained stories so they don’t have to continue if we don’t want them to or if there’s no reason for them to continue," he continued.
He went on to say that the team must be "passionate" about any idea they concoct. As such, if this doesn't happen, then there will be no sequel. In other words, don't get your hopes up too high.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP