- REVIEW: Star Wars Battlefront
- Fallout 4 PC Patch Detailed
- Mornin '15
- Just Cause 3 PC Specs Leaked
- Star Wars: Battlefront's PS4 Player Base Bigger Than PC and Xbox One Put Together
- Destiny Getting Back More Year One Exotics
- Star Wars: Battlefront Tops UK Chart
- Steam: Fallout 4 Top-Seller, Dota 2 Most Played
Criterion Games confirms that the upcoming DLC for their racer, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, will add 5 new supercars to the current selection of vehicles.
Word is that the DLC features "the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse. Test your driving skills in 25 new events spread throughout the city that have been built to push these cars to the limit. Then battle to takedown an all-new Most Wanted rival, the undisputed champion of raw speed: the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Take your advantage into multiplayer and embrace the speed by achieving more than 70 all-new speed-themed milestones to earn Speed Points and unlock the rewards necessary to give you the edge to dominate your rivals."
Just to let you know, the DLC arrives on December 8, via Origin, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live for $9.99 (800 MS Points).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP