- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Criterion Games confirms that the upcoming DLC for their racer, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, will add 5 new supercars to the current selection of vehicles.
Word is that the DLC features "the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse. Test your driving skills in 25 new events spread throughout the city that have been built to push these cars to the limit. Then battle to takedown an all-new Most Wanted rival, the undisputed champion of raw speed: the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Take your advantage into multiplayer and embrace the speed by achieving more than 70 all-new speed-themed milestones to earn Speed Points and unlock the rewards necessary to give you the edge to dominate your rivals."
Just to let you know, the DLC arrives on December 8, via Origin, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live for $9.99 (800 MS Points).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP