- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Criterion Games confirms that the upcoming DLC for their racer, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, will add 5 new supercars to the current selection of vehicles.
Word is that the DLC features "the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren F1LM, Lamborghini Aventador J and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse. Test your driving skills in 25 new events spread throughout the city that have been built to push these cars to the limit. Then battle to takedown an all-new Most Wanted rival, the undisputed champion of raw speed: the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Take your advantage into multiplayer and embrace the speed by achieving more than 70 all-new speed-themed milestones to earn Speed Points and unlock the rewards necessary to give you the edge to dominate your rivals."
Just to let you know, the DLC arrives on December 8, via Origin, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live for $9.99 (800 MS Points).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP