- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Developer The Odd Gentlemen has announced that Wayward Manor, their puzzle adventure game written by horror-fantasy author Neil Gaiman, will release on PC and Mac on July 15th.
“We’ve been working day and night to make sure Wayward Manor is the best game it can be,” the studio said on their website. “This ultimately meant making the tough decision to delay the game. After adding more puzzles, an extra level of polish, and maybe even some paranormal surprises; we’re finally ready to announce a release date for Wayward Manor.”
In the Wayward Manor, players control a ghost trying to evict his house's new owners, much like a Beetlejuice of the 1920s. The game will be available from both Steam and the Humble Store.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP