- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Developer The Odd Gentlemen has announced that Wayward Manor, their puzzle adventure game written by horror-fantasy author Neil Gaiman, will release on PC and Mac on July 15th.
“We’ve been working day and night to make sure Wayward Manor is the best game it can be,” the studio said on their website. “This ultimately meant making the tough decision to delay the game. After adding more puzzles, an extra level of polish, and maybe even some paranormal surprises; we’re finally ready to announce a release date for Wayward Manor.”
In the Wayward Manor, players control a ghost trying to evict his house's new owners, much like a Beetlejuice of the 1920s. The game will be available from both Steam and the Humble Store.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP