- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Developer The Odd Gentlemen has announced that Wayward Manor, their puzzle adventure game written by horror-fantasy author Neil Gaiman, will release on PC and Mac on July 15th.
“We’ve been working day and night to make sure Wayward Manor is the best game it can be,” the studio said on their website. “This ultimately meant making the tough decision to delay the game. After adding more puzzles, an extra level of polish, and maybe even some paranormal surprises; we’re finally ready to announce a release date for Wayward Manor.”
In the Wayward Manor, players control a ghost trying to evict his house's new owners, much like a Beetlejuice of the 1920s. The game will be available from both Steam and the Humble Store.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP