- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Infinity Ward happily announced via Twitter this morning that they will be merging with Neversoft. I'm not sure anyone definitively saw this one coming.
We're thrilled about our merger with @Neversoft! The entire team is excited about the future— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) May 4, 2014
"As you know, Neversoft and Infinity Ward teamed up for the development of Call of Duty: Ghosts," Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg said in a memo obtained by Giant Bomb. "And through that process, it became clear that the two studios have very complementary skill sets. Between these two excellent studios, it seemed like a single 'super-studio' could emerge."
I suppose we'll see if this "super-studio" creates super work with Advanced Warfare.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP