- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Infinity Ward happily announced via Twitter this morning that they will be merging with Neversoft. I'm not sure anyone definitively saw this one coming.
We're thrilled about our merger with @Neversoft! The entire team is excited about the future— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) May 4, 2014
"As you know, Neversoft and Infinity Ward teamed up for the development of Call of Duty: Ghosts," Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg said in a memo obtained by Giant Bomb. "And through that process, it became clear that the two studios have very complementary skill sets. Between these two excellent studios, it seemed like a single 'super-studio' could emerge."
I suppose we'll see if this "super-studio" creates super work with Advanced Warfare.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP