- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Infinity Ward happily announced via Twitter this morning that they will be merging with Neversoft. I'm not sure anyone definitively saw this one coming.
We're thrilled about our merger with @Neversoft! The entire team is excited about the future— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) May 4, 2014
"As you know, Neversoft and Infinity Ward teamed up for the development of Call of Duty: Ghosts," Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg said in a memo obtained by Giant Bomb. "And through that process, it became clear that the two studios have very complementary skill sets. Between these two excellent studios, it seemed like a single 'super-studio' could emerge."
I suppose we'll see if this "super-studio" creates super work with Advanced Warfare.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP