- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Infinity Ward happily announced via Twitter this morning that they will be merging with Neversoft. I'm not sure anyone definitively saw this one coming.
We're thrilled about our merger with @Neversoft! The entire team is excited about the future— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) May 4, 2014
"As you know, Neversoft and Infinity Ward teamed up for the development of Call of Duty: Ghosts," Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg said in a memo obtained by Giant Bomb. "And through that process, it became clear that the two studios have very complementary skill sets. Between these two excellent studios, it seemed like a single 'super-studio' could emerge."
I suppose we'll see if this "super-studio" creates super work with Advanced Warfare.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP