- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Infinity Ward happily announced via Twitter this morning that they will be merging with Neversoft. I'm not sure anyone definitively saw this one coming.
We're thrilled about our merger with @Neversoft! The entire team is excited about the future— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) May 4, 2014
"As you know, Neversoft and Infinity Ward teamed up for the development of Call of Duty: Ghosts," Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg said in a memo obtained by Giant Bomb. "And through that process, it became clear that the two studios have very complementary skill sets. Between these two excellent studios, it seemed like a single 'super-studio' could emerge."
I suppose we'll see if this "super-studio" creates super work with Advanced Warfare.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP