- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Yahoo! Finance posted the complete transcript of Warner Bros.' Q4 2012 investors call, which revealed plans for releasing the next game in the Batman Arkham series.
To quote from the investors' call directly, John K. Martin, CFO and chief administrative officer for Warner Bros. said, "And we also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise."
There is no definitive word on whether this is a Rocksteady Studios developed game. Rocksteady told Variety last year that they are developing another game, but their projections were for a 2014 release. Rocksteady and Warner Bros. could both be referencing the same game, but we'll have to wait for official word from either to know for sure.
Either way, a new Arkham game is always a good thing. Looks like I need to hurry up with my backlog and finish Arkham Asylum and Arkham City sooner than planned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP