- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
Yahoo! Finance posted the complete transcript of Warner Bros.' Q4 2012 investors call, which revealed plans for releasing the next game in the Batman Arkham series.
To quote from the investors' call directly, John K. Martin, CFO and chief administrative officer for Warner Bros. said, "And we also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise."
There is no definitive word on whether this is a Rocksteady Studios developed game. Rocksteady told Variety last year that they are developing another game, but their projections were for a 2014 release. Rocksteady and Warner Bros. could both be referencing the same game, but we'll have to wait for official word from either to know for sure.
Either way, a new Arkham game is always a good thing. Looks like I need to hurry up with my backlog and finish Arkham Asylum and Arkham City sooner than planned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP