- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Yahoo! Finance posted the complete transcript of Warner Bros.' Q4 2012 investors call, which revealed plans for releasing the next game in the Batman Arkham series.
To quote from the investors' call directly, John K. Martin, CFO and chief administrative officer for Warner Bros. said, "And we also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise."
There is no definitive word on whether this is a Rocksteady Studios developed game. Rocksteady told Variety last year that they are developing another game, but their projections were for a 2014 release. Rocksteady and Warner Bros. could both be referencing the same game, but we'll have to wait for official word from either to know for sure.
Either way, a new Arkham game is always a good thing. Looks like I need to hurry up with my backlog and finish Arkham Asylum and Arkham City sooner than planned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP