- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Yahoo! Finance posted the complete transcript of Warner Bros.' Q4 2012 investors call, which revealed plans for releasing the next game in the Batman Arkham series.
To quote from the investors' call directly, John K. Martin, CFO and chief administrative officer for Warner Bros. said, "And we also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise."
There is no definitive word on whether this is a Rocksteady Studios developed game. Rocksteady told Variety last year that they are developing another game, but their projections were for a 2014 release. Rocksteady and Warner Bros. could both be referencing the same game, but we'll have to wait for official word from either to know for sure.
Either way, a new Arkham game is always a good thing. Looks like I need to hurry up with my backlog and finish Arkham Asylum and Arkham City sooner than planned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP