- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Yahoo! Finance posted the complete transcript of Warner Bros.' Q4 2012 investors call, which revealed plans for releasing the next game in the Batman Arkham series.
To quote from the investors' call directly, John K. Martin, CFO and chief administrative officer for Warner Bros. said, "And we also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise."
There is no definitive word on whether this is a Rocksteady Studios developed game. Rocksteady told Variety last year that they are developing another game, but their projections were for a 2014 release. Rocksteady and Warner Bros. could both be referencing the same game, but we'll have to wait for official word from either to know for sure.
Either way, a new Arkham game is always a good thing. Looks like I need to hurry up with my backlog and finish Arkham Asylum and Arkham City sooner than planned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP