- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Word has it that the development of the next Assassin's Creed game is going to be carried out by Ubisoft Quebec. The studio previously helped with the creation of other AC games. Just to be clear, this does not related to Assassin's Creed Unity, which is currently in the hands of the publisher's Montreal studio.
Of course, Ubisoft Quebec is no stranger to Assassin’s Creed. They’ve been part of the Ubisoft’s brotherhood of developers since, well… Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood. “Since 2010, our understanding of the franchise has increased each year,” says Nicolas Rioux, Managing Director of Ubisoft Quebec. “We were involved in Brotherhood. We were involved in Revelations. We were involved in Assassin’s Creed III. With AC III we were working on the biggest DLC for the franchise – The Tyranny of King Washington. After that we were also involved with Freedom Cry. We have the confidence of the brand team and also from Ubisoft to take leadership of an upcoming Assassin’s Creed title. The team is ready for the next big step.”
For more details on Assassin's Creed Unity, we invite you to check out our recent hands-on preview.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP