- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Word has it that the development of the next Assassin's Creed game is going to be carried out by Ubisoft Quebec. The studio previously helped with the creation of other AC games. Just to be clear, this does not related to Assassin's Creed Unity, which is currently in the hands of the publisher's Montreal studio.
Of course, Ubisoft Quebec is no stranger to Assassin’s Creed. They’ve been part of the Ubisoft’s brotherhood of developers since, well… Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood. “Since 2010, our understanding of the franchise has increased each year,” says Nicolas Rioux, Managing Director of Ubisoft Quebec. “We were involved in Brotherhood. We were involved in Revelations. We were involved in Assassin’s Creed III. With AC III we were working on the biggest DLC for the franchise – The Tyranny of King Washington. After that we were also involved with Freedom Cry. We have the confidence of the brand team and also from Ubisoft to take leadership of an upcoming Assassin’s Creed title. The team is ready for the next big step.”
For more details on Assassin's Creed Unity, we invite you to check out our recent hands-on preview.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP