- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Moving away from all of the previous settings, Ubisoft announced that the next game in the Assassin's Creed series is going to take place in a new time period. The publisher also confirmed that the next AC title is going to hit the market come 2014.
"We are delighted and proud to announce today that in financial year '14, we will introduce an all-new Assassin's Creed hero, within an all new team and time period, and we expect it to be another major leap forward for the franchise," says Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot. "It is the benefit of multiple teams working on multiple chapters of the product, each getting several years to make their versions of an Assassin's Creed game."
Glad to hear this. We can't wait to see what they have in store for this one.
Also, it's a shame that Assassin's Creed 3 didn't have a hero quite as compelling as Ezio. Still, AC 3 wasn't a bad game at all, so give it a try if you haven't already.
Recent speculation indicated that Ubisoft might also be preparing to announce a new Prince of Persia game. Officially however, the publisher isn't prepared reveal anything just yet and the new PoP game has been paused.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP