- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Moving away from all of the previous settings, Ubisoft announced that the next game in the Assassin's Creed series is going to take place in a new time period. The publisher also confirmed that the next AC title is going to hit the market come 2014.
"We are delighted and proud to announce today that in financial year '14, we will introduce an all-new Assassin's Creed hero, within an all new team and time period, and we expect it to be another major leap forward for the franchise," says Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot. "It is the benefit of multiple teams working on multiple chapters of the product, each getting several years to make their versions of an Assassin's Creed game."
Glad to hear this. We can't wait to see what they have in store for this one.
Also, it's a shame that Assassin's Creed 3 didn't have a hero quite as compelling as Ezio. Still, AC 3 wasn't a bad game at all, so give it a try if you haven't already.
Recent speculation indicated that Ubisoft might also be preparing to announce a new Prince of Persia game. Officially however, the publisher isn't prepared reveal anything just yet and the new PoP game has been paused.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP