- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Moving away from all of the previous settings, Ubisoft announced that the next game in the Assassin's Creed series is going to take place in a new time period. The publisher also confirmed that the next AC title is going to hit the market come 2014.
"We are delighted and proud to announce today that in financial year '14, we will introduce an all-new Assassin's Creed hero, within an all new team and time period, and we expect it to be another major leap forward for the franchise," says Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot. "It is the benefit of multiple teams working on multiple chapters of the product, each getting several years to make their versions of an Assassin's Creed game."
Glad to hear this. We can't wait to see what they have in store for this one.
Also, it's a shame that Assassin's Creed 3 didn't have a hero quite as compelling as Ezio. Still, AC 3 wasn't a bad game at all, so give it a try if you haven't already.
Recent speculation indicated that Ubisoft might also be preparing to announce a new Prince of Persia game. Officially however, the publisher isn't prepared reveal anything just yet and the new PoP game has been paused.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP