- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Moving away from all of the previous settings, Ubisoft announced that the next game in the Assassin's Creed series is going to take place in a new time period. The publisher also confirmed that the next AC title is going to hit the market come 2014.
"We are delighted and proud to announce today that in financial year '14, we will introduce an all-new Assassin's Creed hero, within an all new team and time period, and we expect it to be another major leap forward for the franchise," says Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot. "It is the benefit of multiple teams working on multiple chapters of the product, each getting several years to make their versions of an Assassin's Creed game."
Glad to hear this. We can't wait to see what they have in store for this one.
Also, it's a shame that Assassin's Creed 3 didn't have a hero quite as compelling as Ezio. Still, AC 3 wasn't a bad game at all, so give it a try if you haven't already.
Recent speculation indicated that Ubisoft might also be preparing to announce a new Prince of Persia game. Officially however, the publisher isn't prepared reveal anything just yet and the new PoP game has been paused.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP