- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Moving away from all of the previous settings, Ubisoft announced that the next game in the Assassin's Creed series is going to take place in a new time period. The publisher also confirmed that the next AC title is going to hit the market come 2014.
"We are delighted and proud to announce today that in financial year '14, we will introduce an all-new Assassin's Creed hero, within an all new team and time period, and we expect it to be another major leap forward for the franchise," says Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot. "It is the benefit of multiple teams working on multiple chapters of the product, each getting several years to make their versions of an Assassin's Creed game."
Glad to hear this. We can't wait to see what they have in store for this one.
Also, it's a shame that Assassin's Creed 3 didn't have a hero quite as compelling as Ezio. Still, AC 3 wasn't a bad game at all, so give it a try if you haven't already.
Recent speculation indicated that Ubisoft might also be preparing to announce a new Prince of Persia game. Officially however, the publisher isn't prepared reveal anything just yet and the new PoP game has been paused.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP