- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
I am well aware how much of this trailer looks like it's a series of strung-together cut-scenes, but trust me when I say this isn't entirely true. Yes, there are a few cut-scenes mixed in, but for the most part, this trailer truly shows off the seamless and incredibly fluid gameplay of Assassin's Creed Unity.
Specifically, the trailer highlights the parkour improvements, the stealth enhancements, and the updated battle system. And yes, this game looks exactly this great while playing and just running around the chaotic world of the French Revolution.
I am afraid of getting burned again after I jumped on the hype train for Assassin's Creed III, but after seeing so much live gameplay at E3, I can't help but get ready to try to kick that football yet again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP