- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
I am well aware how much of this trailer looks like it's a series of strung-together cut-scenes, but trust me when I say this isn't entirely true. Yes, there are a few cut-scenes mixed in, but for the most part, this trailer truly shows off the seamless and incredibly fluid gameplay of Assassin's Creed Unity.
Specifically, the trailer highlights the parkour improvements, the stealth enhancements, and the updated battle system. And yes, this game looks exactly this great while playing and just running around the chaotic world of the French Revolution.
I am afraid of getting burned again after I jumped on the hype train for Assassin's Creed III, but after seeing so much live gameplay at E3, I can't help but get ready to try to kick that football yet again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP