- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
I am well aware how much of this trailer looks like it's a series of strung-together cut-scenes, but trust me when I say this isn't entirely true. Yes, there are a few cut-scenes mixed in, but for the most part, this trailer truly shows off the seamless and incredibly fluid gameplay of Assassin's Creed Unity.
Specifically, the trailer highlights the parkour improvements, the stealth enhancements, and the updated battle system. And yes, this game looks exactly this great while playing and just running around the chaotic world of the French Revolution.
I am afraid of getting burned again after I jumped on the hype train for Assassin's Creed III, but after seeing so much live gameplay at E3, I can't help but get ready to try to kick that football yet again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP