- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
I am well aware how much of this trailer looks like it's a series of strung-together cut-scenes, but trust me when I say this isn't entirely true. Yes, there are a few cut-scenes mixed in, but for the most part, this trailer truly shows off the seamless and incredibly fluid gameplay of Assassin's Creed Unity.
Specifically, the trailer highlights the parkour improvements, the stealth enhancements, and the updated battle system. And yes, this game looks exactly this great while playing and just running around the chaotic world of the French Revolution.
I am afraid of getting burned again after I jumped on the hype train for Assassin's Creed III, but after seeing so much live gameplay at E3, I can't help but get ready to try to kick that football yet again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP