- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
I am well aware how much of this trailer looks like it's a series of strung-together cut-scenes, but trust me when I say this isn't entirely true. Yes, there are a few cut-scenes mixed in, but for the most part, this trailer truly shows off the seamless and incredibly fluid gameplay of Assassin's Creed Unity.
Specifically, the trailer highlights the parkour improvements, the stealth enhancements, and the updated battle system. And yes, this game looks exactly this great while playing and just running around the chaotic world of the French Revolution.
I am afraid of getting burned again after I jumped on the hype train for Assassin's Creed III, but after seeing so much live gameplay at E3, I can't help but get ready to try to kick that football yet again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP