- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
It's true, folks; Sega and 20th Century Fox officially confirmed an all-new Aliens vs. Predator (working title) game, scheduled to arrive in early 2010. The game is currently in development at Rebellion, creators of the original 1999 Aliens versus Predator.
"The innovative new AvP game presents an exciting opportunity for us," says CEO of SEGA West, Naoya Tsurumi, "It represents a fantastic addition to our growing Aliens franchise and the reinvention of one of gaming's most cherished iconic titles. By adjusting the release of our other Aliens titles to accommodate it, SEGA will ensure that every title lives up to the high expectations of Aliens and AvP fans."
"SEGA continues to create masterful games based on our Aliens franchise and this new addition is sure to continue their successful track record," said Gary Rosenfeld, Senior Vice President, New Media for Fox L&M.
Sorry, not much is known about the game at this time.
Sega also announced that Gearbox Software's Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC/X360PS3) has been delayed and should hit stores some time in 2010. The game had a Q1 2009 launch window.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP