- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
"Flying to London later today to show a new, unannounced #Battlefield game to the press. News goes public on Friday. (NOT #BF3)" says the update "NOT going to London to announce any game called 'Battlefield Assault'" and emphasised that "it's a completely new title."
Well, there's the classic BF multiplayer, Bad Company and Battlefield 1943, so what in God's name are they up to now. No, wait, don't tell us guys. It's a BF Facebook game. Correct?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP