- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
"Flying to London later today to show a new, unannounced #Battlefield game to the press. News goes public on Friday. (NOT #BF3)" says the update "NOT going to London to announce any game called 'Battlefield Assault'" and emphasised that "it's a completely new title."
Well, there's the classic BF multiplayer, Bad Company and Battlefield 1943, so what in God's name are they up to now. No, wait, don't tell us guys. It's a BF Facebook game. Correct?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP