- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
"Flying to London later today to show a new, unannounced #Battlefield game to the press. News goes public on Friday. (NOT #BF3)" says the update "NOT going to London to announce any game called 'Battlefield Assault'" and emphasised that "it's a completely new title."
Well, there's the classic BF multiplayer, Bad Company and Battlefield 1943, so what in God's name are they up to now. No, wait, don't tell us guys. It's a BF Facebook game. Correct?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP