- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Looks like 2K Games is teasing everyone with an image they posted via Twitter. The image also has a caption: "Oooo what COULD this mean?!"
While inquiries were made as to what all this cryptic shit means, the publisher has refused to say anything further on the matter. So, for now that's all we have.
Still, a lot of people seem to agree that this is a teaser for a brand new BioShock-related announcement. By the look of things, this could very well be a new BioShock game (and not just a DLC or something). If it turns out to be DLC, no matter. I'll just throw a hissy fit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP