- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Looks like 2K Games is teasing everyone with an image they posted via Twitter. The image also has a caption: "Oooo what COULD this mean?!"
While inquiries were made as to what all this cryptic shit means, the publisher has refused to say anything further on the matter. So, for now that's all we have.
Still, a lot of people seem to agree that this is a teaser for a brand new BioShock-related announcement. By the look of things, this could very well be a new BioShock game (and not just a DLC or something). If it turns out to be DLC, no matter. I'll just throw a hissy fit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP