- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Looks like 2K Games is teasing everyone with an image they posted via Twitter. The image also has a caption: "Oooo what COULD this mean?!"
While inquiries were made as to what all this cryptic shit means, the publisher has refused to say anything further on the matter. So, for now that's all we have.
Still, a lot of people seem to agree that this is a teaser for a brand new BioShock-related announcement. By the look of things, this could very well be a new BioShock game (and not just a DLC or something). If it turns out to be DLC, no matter. I'll just throw a hissy fit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP