- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
All aboard the hype train! Woooo woooo!
In all honesty, the commercial is downright beautiful, but is it just a fancy compilation of CG that will not be in the game at all? Even if it is in the game, wouldn't some actual gameplay footage be nice too? Well, it's not like they're trying to sell the game to me, as I've already preordered it, and in just a week, I'll be able to see the gameplay for myself.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP