- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
About two years ago, it was reported that Bungie, the makers of games like Myth and Halo, are working on a brand new project simply referred to as 'Destiny'. In November last year, several captivating art images from the game have surfaced. More concept art showed up (including the impressive-looking image above), so have a looksy if you wish.
According to publisher Activision, the new game from development studio Bungie won't make it to the market during 2013.
It appears that Destiny is set "in the distant future, Destiny casts players as Guardians of the last city on Earth, who will traverse the ancient ruins of our solar system from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Able to wield incredible power, players must battle humanity's enemies and reclaim all that was lost during the collapse of mankind's Golden Age. In a story-driven universe, Destiny's saga unfolds through grand tales and sweeping adventures by immersing gamers in a bold new world filled with cooperative, competitive, public, and social activities, all seamlessly connected."
I've always had tremendous respect for Bungie, even when they transmogrified into a MS-whore and were forced to milk the Halo franchise relentlessly. Right now, I'm spitting out decalitres vomit at the notion that Bungie is turning this game into a fucking MMOG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP