- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
About two years ago, it was reported that Bungie, the makers of games like Myth and Halo, are working on a brand new project simply referred to as 'Destiny'. In November last year, several captivating art images from the game have surfaced. More concept art showed up (including the impressive-looking image above), so have a looksy if you wish.
According to publisher Activision, the new game from development studio Bungie won't make it to the market during 2013.
It appears that Destiny is set "in the distant future, Destiny casts players as Guardians of the last city on Earth, who will traverse the ancient ruins of our solar system from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Able to wield incredible power, players must battle humanity's enemies and reclaim all that was lost during the collapse of mankind's Golden Age. In a story-driven universe, Destiny's saga unfolds through grand tales and sweeping adventures by immersing gamers in a bold new world filled with cooperative, competitive, public, and social activities, all seamlessly connected."
I've always had tremendous respect for Bungie, even when they transmogrified into a MS-whore and were forced to milk the Halo franchise relentlessly. Right now, I'm spitting out decalitres vomit at the notion that Bungie is turning this game into a fucking MMOG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP