- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
About two years ago, it was reported that Bungie, the makers of games like Myth and Halo, are working on a brand new project simply referred to as 'Destiny'. In November last year, several captivating art images from the game have surfaced. More concept art showed up (including the impressive-looking image above), so have a looksy if you wish.
According to publisher Activision, the new game from development studio Bungie won't make it to the market during 2013.
It appears that Destiny is set "in the distant future, Destiny casts players as Guardians of the last city on Earth, who will traverse the ancient ruins of our solar system from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Able to wield incredible power, players must battle humanity's enemies and reclaim all that was lost during the collapse of mankind's Golden Age. In a story-driven universe, Destiny's saga unfolds through grand tales and sweeping adventures by immersing gamers in a bold new world filled with cooperative, competitive, public, and social activities, all seamlessly connected."
I've always had tremendous respect for Bungie, even when they transmogrified into a MS-whore and were forced to milk the Halo franchise relentlessly. Right now, I'm spitting out decalitres vomit at the notion that Bungie is turning this game into a fucking MMOG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP