- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
About two years ago, it was reported that Bungie, the makers of games like Myth and Halo, are working on a brand new project simply referred to as 'Destiny'. In November last year, several captivating art images from the game have surfaced. More concept art showed up (including the impressive-looking image above), so have a looksy if you wish.
According to publisher Activision, the new game from development studio Bungie won't make it to the market during 2013.
It appears that Destiny is set "in the distant future, Destiny casts players as Guardians of the last city on Earth, who will traverse the ancient ruins of our solar system from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Able to wield incredible power, players must battle humanity's enemies and reclaim all that was lost during the collapse of mankind's Golden Age. In a story-driven universe, Destiny's saga unfolds through grand tales and sweeping adventures by immersing gamers in a bold new world filled with cooperative, competitive, public, and social activities, all seamlessly connected."
I've always had tremendous respect for Bungie, even when they transmogrified into a MS-whore and were forced to milk the Halo franchise relentlessly. Right now, I'm spitting out decalitres vomit at the notion that Bungie is turning this game into a fucking MMOG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP