- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
This latest driver update offers support for OpenGL ES 2.0, performance enhancements for Eyefinity Quad ATI CrossFireX configurations, in addition to the non-beta anti-aliasing support for Blizzard's StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty.
Wow, finally. What the hell took them so long? I know quite a lot of SC 2 players were complaining about this. Oh well... Better late than never I suppose.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP