- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
This latest driver update offers support for OpenGL ES 2.0, performance enhancements for Eyefinity Quad ATI CrossFireX configurations, in addition to the non-beta anti-aliasing support for Blizzard's StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty.
Wow, finally. What the hell took them so long? I know quite a lot of SC 2 players were complaining about this. Oh well... Better late than never I suppose.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP