- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
This latest driver update offers support for OpenGL ES 2.0, performance enhancements for Eyefinity Quad ATI CrossFireX configurations, in addition to the non-beta anti-aliasing support for Blizzard's StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty.
Wow, finally. What the hell took them so long? I know quite a lot of SC 2 players were complaining about this. Oh well... Better late than never I suppose.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP