- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
This latest driver update offers support for OpenGL ES 2.0, performance enhancements for Eyefinity Quad ATI CrossFireX configurations, in addition to the non-beta anti-aliasing support for Blizzard's StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty.
Wow, finally. What the hell took them so long? I know quite a lot of SC 2 players were complaining about this. Oh well... Better late than never I suppose.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP