- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
This latest driver update offers support for OpenGL ES 2.0, performance enhancements for Eyefinity Quad ATI CrossFireX configurations, in addition to the non-beta anti-aliasing support for Blizzard's StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty.
Wow, finally. What the hell took them so long? I know quite a lot of SC 2 players were complaining about this. Oh well... Better late than never I suppose.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP