- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Included inside various Nintendo game boxes, or earned through certain downloadable titles, you'll find a piece of paper that includes a code to earn coins on Club Nintendo ($1 spent generally equals 1 coin). You can then use those coins to get some miscellaneous Nintendo-themed items, or more importantly, games for free.
Today, the site was updated with the following titles now being offered for a certain coin amount until March 10th:
- Birds and Beans (3DS) - 100 Coins
- Metal Torrent (3DS) - 150 Coins
- Kirby Super Star (Wii) - 150 Coins
- Paper Mario (Wii) - 200 Coins
For those who have yet to register their Wii U on Club Nintendo, you'll receive 160 coins (you do have to complete a short survey, unfortunately), which can be put towards anything on the rewards site.
Will you be spending your coins on any of these games?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP