- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
You probably recall when Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was announced. Of course, a lot of people were looking forward to the game's much touted cross-platform multiplayer feature. According to a story posted by the folks at Joystiq, that particular feature of the game is no more.
"The beta has proved we want to update not just the beta, but the game itself post-launch frequently on the PC," Valve's Chet Faliszek said. "To do that we need to separate the platforms so one doesn't hamstring the other. So for that, we have removed the idea of cross-platform play -- essentially make all platforms stronger by not mixing them."
Oh well, what can you do. Moving swiftly on.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP