- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
New Crysis 2 PC Patch Relased
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
12:53 pm EDT @ April 27th, 2011
The folks over at Crytek have upgraded their shooter Crysis 2 to version 1.4. Here are the changes that come with the patch:
- Vote-kicking feature added.
- Added a reserved slot system for server admins.
- Further improvements to anti-cheat measures.
- Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
- Fix for Nanosuit Modules that could not be leveled in some circumstances.
- Fix for some instances of errors logging into multiplayer that would report "Could not connect to Gamespy".
- Fix for unlock tokens failing to be awarded if a player quit a game in which they leveled up before the end of the round.
- Fix for inconsistencies with weapon zooming.
- Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.
- Fixes to the Nanosuit Reboot option available at level 50.
- Fixed several weapon exploits.
- Fixed a rare issue where auto-aim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI. Reduced memory footprint of sound.
- Optimized full screen effects on some graphics cards.
- Optimized SSAO on some graphics cards.
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP