- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Zombie Studios and Atlus are working on a psychological thriller, powered by Unreal Engine 4 tech, and they're calling it Daylight (announced back during the E3 2013). According to the developer, areas are randomly generated, so the experience changes each time you play. Check out the new trailer below:
Hm, slightly reminiscent of Outlast. Only it looks prettier (thanks to UE 4). It makes sense because Outlast uses UE 3, so there. Anyway, let's hope they bring us a good one.
Daylight is in development for PlayStation 4 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP