- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Zombie Studios and Atlus are working on a psychological thriller, powered by Unreal Engine 4 tech, and they're calling it Daylight (announced back during the E3 2013). According to the developer, areas are randomly generated, so the experience changes each time you play. Check out the new trailer below:
Hm, slightly reminiscent of Outlast. Only it looks prettier (thanks to UE 4). It makes sense because Outlast uses UE 3, so there. Anyway, let's hope they bring us a good one.
Daylight is in development for PlayStation 4 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP