- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Zombie Studios and Atlus are working on a psychological thriller, powered by Unreal Engine 4 tech, and they're calling it Daylight (announced back during the E3 2013). According to the developer, areas are randomly generated, so the experience changes each time you play. Check out the new trailer below:
Hm, slightly reminiscent of Outlast. Only it looks prettier (thanks to UE 4). It makes sense because Outlast uses UE 3, so there. Anyway, let's hope they bring us a good one.
Daylight is in development for PlayStation 4 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP