- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Zombie Studios and Atlus are working on a psychological thriller, powered by Unreal Engine 4 tech, and they're calling it Daylight (announced back during the E3 2013). According to the developer, areas are randomly generated, so the experience changes each time you play. Check out the new trailer below:
Hm, slightly reminiscent of Outlast. Only it looks prettier (thanks to UE 4). It makes sense because Outlast uses UE 3, so there. Anyway, let's hope they bring us a good one.
Daylight is in development for PlayStation 4 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP