- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Zombie Studios and Atlus are working on a psychological thriller, powered by Unreal Engine 4 tech, and they're calling it Daylight (announced back during the E3 2013). According to the developer, areas are randomly generated, so the experience changes each time you play. Check out the new trailer below:
Hm, slightly reminiscent of Outlast. Only it looks prettier (thanks to UE 4). It makes sense because Outlast uses UE 3, so there. Anyway, let's hope they bring us a good one.
Daylight is in development for PlayStation 4 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP