- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Microsoft and Epic Games have released another trailer showing off the multiplayer of upcoming Gears of War: Judgment. Called the "Guts of Gears of War Multiplayer" and once again voiced by Fred Tatasciore, the voice of Baird, the trailer gives a more wholistic view of the new multiplayer modes, weapons, and weapon upgrades that we will see on March 19th.
Most interesting to me was how Epic Games has explained the how there are new weapons in a prequel (hint, they're not from the COG) and the fact that the devs have sped up throwing grenades. No more swinging the things around; it's now a simple chucking, the way it should have been. There is nothing worse than getting killed while you're winding up a grenade throw.
Which new multiplayer mode has grabbed you the most?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP