- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
Microsoft and Epic Games have released another trailer showing off the multiplayer of upcoming Gears of War: Judgment. Called the "Guts of Gears of War Multiplayer" and once again voiced by Fred Tatasciore, the voice of Baird, the trailer gives a more wholistic view of the new multiplayer modes, weapons, and weapon upgrades that we will see on March 19th.
Most interesting to me was how Epic Games has explained the how there are new weapons in a prequel (hint, they're not from the COG) and the fact that the devs have sped up throwing grenades. No more swinging the things around; it's now a simple chucking, the way it should have been. There is nothing worse than getting killed while you're winding up a grenade throw.
Which new multiplayer mode has grabbed you the most?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP