- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
- Mornin '13
- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
Microsoft and Epic Games have released another trailer showing off the multiplayer of upcoming Gears of War: Judgment. Called the "Guts of Gears of War Multiplayer" and once again voiced by Fred Tatasciore, the voice of Baird, the trailer gives a more wholistic view of the new multiplayer modes, weapons, and weapon upgrades that we will see on March 19th.
Most interesting to me was how Epic Games has explained the how there are new weapons in a prequel (hint, they're not from the COG) and the fact that the devs have sped up throwing grenades. No more swinging the things around; it's now a simple chucking, the way it should have been. There is nothing worse than getting killed while you're winding up a grenade throw.
Which new multiplayer mode has grabbed you the most?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP