- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Microsoft and Epic Games have released another trailer showing off the multiplayer of upcoming Gears of War: Judgment. Called the "Guts of Gears of War Multiplayer" and once again voiced by Fred Tatasciore, the voice of Baird, the trailer gives a more wholistic view of the new multiplayer modes, weapons, and weapon upgrades that we will see on March 19th.
Most interesting to me was how Epic Games has explained the how there are new weapons in a prequel (hint, they're not from the COG) and the fact that the devs have sped up throwing grenades. No more swinging the things around; it's now a simple chucking, the way it should have been. There is nothing worse than getting killed while you're winding up a grenade throw.
Which new multiplayer mode has grabbed you the most?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP