- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
343 Industries recently welcomed new creative director Tim Longo, who is now involved with the next Halo game. He previously worked on Star Wars: Republic Commando and the Tomb Raider title from 2013 and . To celebrate the beginning of the project, they've released the first concept art from the game.
The image comes via the official Halo blog, where exec producer Josh Holmes also mentioned that the first info about the next Halo title will be disclosed soon:
"We showed a hint of what we have in store at E3 last year and we're excited to share more in the not-so-distant future," he said. "Please be patient - we can't wait to show you what we have in store."
Stick with it, guys. Whatever you're making over there. Still, it's a shame we didn't have a brand new Halo game for the launch of Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP