- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
343 Industries recently welcomed new creative director Tim Longo, who is now involved with the next Halo game. He previously worked on Star Wars: Republic Commando and the Tomb Raider title from 2013 and . To celebrate the beginning of the project, they've released the first concept art from the game.
The image comes via the official Halo blog, where exec producer Josh Holmes also mentioned that the first info about the next Halo title will be disclosed soon:
"We showed a hint of what we have in store at E3 last year and we're excited to share more in the not-so-distant future," he said. "Please be patient - we can't wait to show you what we have in store."
Stick with it, guys. Whatever you're making over there. Still, it's a shame we didn't have a brand new Halo game for the launch of Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP