- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
343 Industries recently welcomed new creative director Tim Longo, who is now involved with the next Halo game. He previously worked on Star Wars: Republic Commando and the Tomb Raider title from 2013 and . To celebrate the beginning of the project, they've released the first concept art from the game.
The image comes via the official Halo blog, where exec producer Josh Holmes also mentioned that the first info about the next Halo title will be disclosed soon:
"We showed a hint of what we have in store at E3 last year and we're excited to share more in the not-so-distant future," he said. "Please be patient - we can't wait to show you what we have in store."
Stick with it, guys. Whatever you're making over there. Still, it's a shame we didn't have a brand new Halo game for the launch of Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP