- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Just when I thought that there won't be any interesting news items on this particularly dull morning, and woopa; the folks at Io have finally uncovered some concrete info regarding their new Hitman game. Now, there's not a lot revealed here, apart from a bunch of paragraphs of basic info and two images of the central character of the popular shooter franchise.
Io Interactive reveals more in a post on its official web site. Here's a snip:
"The game concentrates on the core Hitman fantasy of using a wide range of tools to take out a diverse group of targets across expansive, exotic locations around the world. We are building this game on the backbone of the Glacier 2 engine, using the best parts and what we have learnt through Hitman: Absolution and drawing inspiration from past titles like Contracts and Blood Money to fulfil the core Hitman fantasy. That means we’re packing in an extreme level of detail on the largest levels we have ever built for a Hitman game. We’ve adopted an open, non-linear level design approach to the game, ensuring the game will play out across huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels. Our aim is to create living, breathing and believable levels which will allow gamers to play around with the AI to create those unique moments every fan of the Hitman franchise loves."
My emotion and general opinion in relation to the previous Hitman game can only be summarized with the annoyingly overused term 'meh' or with our review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP