- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Thank God Io Interactive is doing something besides Mini Ninjas. Eidos confirmed today that the creators of the well-known Hitman series are, in fact, working to bring back everyone's favorite silent assassin, Agent 47. CEO Ian Livingstone uncovered this in an interview. That's great news. We've been waiting so long for a new Hitman game.
Additionally, Ian revealed that Eidos also plans to release Kane & Lynch 2 sometime in September this year.
Seems Eidos still sees potential in the Kane & Lynch franchise. It's really a shame this game didn't turn out better. As it stands, it has so many design flaws and technical problems. Also, a lot of people just didn't like it, so I guess that leaves only financial success as the publisher's main motive for keeping the license alive. Time will tell if the next one will flop.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP