- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Thank God Io Interactive is doing something besides Mini Ninjas. Eidos confirmed today that the creators of the well-known Hitman series are, in fact, working to bring back everyone's favorite silent assassin, Agent 47. CEO Ian Livingstone uncovered this in an interview. That's great news. We've been waiting so long for a new Hitman game.
Additionally, Ian revealed that Eidos also plans to release Kane & Lynch 2 sometime in September this year.
Seems Eidos still sees potential in the Kane & Lynch franchise. It's really a shame this game didn't turn out better. As it stands, it has so many design flaws and technical problems. Also, a lot of people just didn't like it, so I guess that leaves only financial success as the publisher's main motive for keeping the license alive. Time will tell if the next one will flop.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP