- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Thank God Io Interactive is doing something besides Mini Ninjas. Eidos confirmed today that the creators of the well-known Hitman series are, in fact, working to bring back everyone's favorite silent assassin, Agent 47. CEO Ian Livingstone uncovered this in an interview. That's great news. We've been waiting so long for a new Hitman game.
Additionally, Ian revealed that Eidos also plans to release Kane & Lynch 2 sometime in September this year.
Seems Eidos still sees potential in the Kane & Lynch franchise. It's really a shame this game didn't turn out better. As it stands, it has so many design flaws and technical problems. Also, a lot of people just didn't like it, so I guess that leaves only financial success as the publisher's main motive for keeping the license alive. Time will tell if the next one will flop.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP