- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Thank God Io Interactive is doing something besides Mini Ninjas. Eidos confirmed today that the creators of the well-known Hitman series are, in fact, working to bring back everyone's favorite silent assassin, Agent 47. CEO Ian Livingstone uncovered this in an interview. That's great news. We've been waiting so long for a new Hitman game.
Additionally, Ian revealed that Eidos also plans to release Kane & Lynch 2 sometime in September this year.
Seems Eidos still sees potential in the Kane & Lynch franchise. It's really a shame this game didn't turn out better. As it stands, it has so many design flaws and technical problems. Also, a lot of people just didn't like it, so I guess that leaves only financial success as the publisher's main motive for keeping the license alive. Time will tell if the next one will flop.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP