- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Sucker Punch's newest trailer for upcoming inFamous: Second Son shows off what the studio has done to fully capture Seattle and import it into the game's setting. In particular, it's all about how much it rains in Seattle (9 months out of the year is the story).
What they've done is absolutely beautiful, and I cannot wait to get my hands on this game when it releases later this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP