- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Sucker Punch's newest trailer for upcoming inFamous: Second Son shows off what the studio has done to fully capture Seattle and import it into the game's setting. In particular, it's all about how much it rains in Seattle (9 months out of the year is the story).
What they've done is absolutely beautiful, and I cannot wait to get my hands on this game when it releases later this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP