- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Sucker Punch will release an update for inFAMOUS Second Son in the common weeks that will address a few popular requests from fans. The following is a sample of what the update will include:
- Give players the ability to change in-game settings to allow for more customizable play;
- Allow players to change the time of day after they complete the game;
- Ability to turn off the HUD; and
- Ability to lock the frame rate to 30FPS.
No official release date for the update yet, but Sucker Punch has hinted it will roll out in a couple of weeks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP