- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Sucker Punch will release an update for inFAMOUS Second Son in the common weeks that will address a few popular requests from fans. The following is a sample of what the update will include:
- Give players the ability to change in-game settings to allow for more customizable play;
- Allow players to change the time of day after they complete the game;
- Ability to turn off the HUD; and
- Ability to lock the frame rate to 30FPS.
No official release date for the update yet, but Sucker Punch has hinted it will roll out in a couple of weeks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP