- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Sucker Punch will release an update for inFAMOUS Second Son in the common weeks that will address a few popular requests from fans. The following is a sample of what the update will include:
- Give players the ability to change in-game settings to allow for more customizable play;
- Allow players to change the time of day after they complete the game;
- Ability to turn off the HUD; and
- Ability to lock the frame rate to 30FPS.
No official release date for the update yet, but Sucker Punch has hinted it will roll out in a couple of weeks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP