- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
At Nintendo's Direct presentation this morning, they announced a new Kirby game will be coming to the 3DS in 2014. It features "Kirby moving not only from left to right, but also from the foreground to the background."
Check out the trailer below.
As you can see from the trailer, Kirby also has an "inhale everything" ability, which will allow him to clear anything blocking his way.
And that's all the details we have on the new Kirby game thus far. We don't even have an official game title as of yet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP