- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
As we approach Mario Kart 8's release date, Nintendo is amping up the hype by trickling out more information about this latest installment in the Mario Kart franchise and releasing a nice new trailer.
The new features in Mario Kart 8 include a spin boost, where players can bump into other racers to get a speed boost, and two new items, a Piranha Plant and a Boomerang Flower. The Piranha Plant attaches to the front of a kart and chomps at other racers, and the Boomerang can be tossed three times to knock out racers either in front or behind you.
Nintendo has also confirmed that Lakitu and Shy Guy will return as racers.
Mario Kart 8 will release on May 30, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP