- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
As we approach Mario Kart 8's release date, Nintendo is amping up the hype by trickling out more information about this latest installment in the Mario Kart franchise and releasing a nice new trailer.
The new features in Mario Kart 8 include a spin boost, where players can bump into other racers to get a speed boost, and two new items, a Piranha Plant and a Boomerang Flower. The Piranha Plant attaches to the front of a kart and chomps at other racers, and the Boomerang can be tossed three times to knock out racers either in front or behind you.
Nintendo has also confirmed that Lakitu and Shy Guy will return as racers.
Mario Kart 8 will release on May 30, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP