- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
As we approach Mario Kart 8's release date, Nintendo is amping up the hype by trickling out more information about this latest installment in the Mario Kart franchise and releasing a nice new trailer.
The new features in Mario Kart 8 include a spin boost, where players can bump into other racers to get a speed boost, and two new items, a Piranha Plant and a Boomerang Flower. The Piranha Plant attaches to the front of a kart and chomps at other racers, and the Boomerang can be tossed three times to knock out racers either in front or behind you.
Nintendo has also confirmed that Lakitu and Shy Guy will return as racers.
Mario Kart 8 will release on May 30, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP