- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
As we approach Mario Kart 8's release date, Nintendo is amping up the hype by trickling out more information about this latest installment in the Mario Kart franchise and releasing a nice new trailer.
The new features in Mario Kart 8 include a spin boost, where players can bump into other racers to get a speed boost, and two new items, a Piranha Plant and a Boomerang Flower. The Piranha Plant attaches to the front of a kart and chomps at other racers, and the Boomerang can be tossed three times to knock out racers either in front or behind you.
Nintendo has also confirmed that Lakitu and Shy Guy will return as racers.
Mario Kart 8 will release on May 30, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP