- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
As we approach Mario Kart 8's release date, Nintendo is amping up the hype by trickling out more information about this latest installment in the Mario Kart franchise and releasing a nice new trailer.
The new features in Mario Kart 8 include a spin boost, where players can bump into other racers to get a speed boost, and two new items, a Piranha Plant and a Boomerang Flower. The Piranha Plant attaches to the front of a kart and chomps at other racers, and the Boomerang can be tossed three times to knock out racers either in front or behind you.
Nintendo has also confirmed that Lakitu and Shy Guy will return as racers.
Mario Kart 8 will release on May 30, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP