- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Mass Effect, the next installment in its action/RPG series (more 'action' less 'RPG') is currently in development over at BioWare Montreal. For now, there's little we know about the game and the characters in it. We do know that there won't be any more stories about Commander Shepard.
The developer did, however, take the opportunity to confirm that they are utilizing the Frostbite 2 engine to power the game.
"There is really not much I can tell you about the game right now, except that it will be built with the amazing technology of Frostbite as its foundation, enhanced by many of the systems that the Dragon Age III team has already spent a lot of time building," as confirmed by Studio Director BioWare Montreal.
By the way, the Frostbite engine is also being used for upcoming titles such as the new Command & Conquer game, Battlefield 4 and Dragon Age III: Inquisition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP