- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Mass Effect, the next installment in its action/RPG series (more 'action' less 'RPG') is currently in development over at BioWare Montreal. For now, there's little we know about the game and the characters in it. We do know that there won't be any more stories about Commander Shepard.
The developer did, however, take the opportunity to confirm that they are utilizing the Frostbite 2 engine to power the game.
"There is really not much I can tell you about the game right now, except that it will be built with the amazing technology of Frostbite as its foundation, enhanced by many of the systems that the Dragon Age III team has already spent a lot of time building," as confirmed by Studio Director BioWare Montreal.
By the way, the Frostbite engine is also being used for upcoming titles such as the new Command & Conquer game, Battlefield 4 and Dragon Age III: Inquisition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP