- Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Pushed Back (Updated)
- PlayStation Plus Games for December Revealed
- PC Games on Sale Folks, Steam-side
- Mornin '15
- Codemasters Devoted to Racing Games Again
- Star Wars: Battlefront Free DLC, And Sequel Plans
- PS4 Sells Over 30 Million
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Shows Promise
Mass Effect, the next installment in its action/RPG series (more 'action' less 'RPG') is currently in development over at BioWare Montreal. For now, there's little we know about the game and the characters in it. We do know that there won't be any more stories about Commander Shepard.
The developer did, however, take the opportunity to confirm that they are utilizing the Frostbite 2 engine to power the game.
"There is really not much I can tell you about the game right now, except that it will be built with the amazing technology of Frostbite as its foundation, enhanced by many of the systems that the Dragon Age III team has already spent a lot of time building," as confirmed by Studio Director BioWare Montreal.
By the way, the Frostbite engine is also being used for upcoming titles such as the new Command & Conquer game, Battlefield 4 and Dragon Age III: Inquisition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP