- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Mass Effect, the next installment in its action/RPG series (more 'action' less 'RPG') is currently in development over at BioWare Montreal. For now, there's little we know about the game and the characters in it. We do know that there won't be any more stories about Commander Shepard.
The developer did, however, take the opportunity to confirm that they are utilizing the Frostbite 2 engine to power the game.
"There is really not much I can tell you about the game right now, except that it will be built with the amazing technology of Frostbite as its foundation, enhanced by many of the systems that the Dragon Age III team has already spent a lot of time building," as confirmed by Studio Director BioWare Montreal.
By the way, the Frostbite engine is also being used for upcoming titles such as the new Command & Conquer game, Battlefield 4 and Dragon Age III: Inquisition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP