- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Yesterday's news, I'm afraid, but only just saw this e-mail in my Inbox. Sorry about that.
Anyway, the folks at Rockstar have revealed that the next round of downloadable content for Max Payne 3, entitled Painful Memories, will be available on December 4.
Here's the official word:
Inspired by the grisly shootouts from Max's past, the Painful Memories Pack will bring four new maps and much more to Max Payne 3 Multiplayer this December.
Revisit the subway bloodbath from the original Max Payne in the Roscoe Street Subway map. Flashback to the dingy Hoboken watering hole at Marty's Bar, open fire on the posh Branco family yacht in Shoot First and wage Gang Wars at Canal De Panamá. The Painful Memories Pack also includes the IMG 5.56 and UAR-21 assault rifles, new avatars, items and the Hangover Burst, which causes enemies to respawn with blurred vision, reduced stamina and health.
Check out the first screens from this pack below, which will be available on December 4th for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE and $9.99 on PlayStation Network and PC (Rockstar Pass owners will receive this content at no additional charge).
We're also making the new shoot out at the Roscoe Street Subway station artwork above available as desktops and avatars at rockstargames.com/downloads, along with a pair of original illustrations from the Hostage Negotiation Pack featuring the Filhos De Ogum wielding the IA2 Assault Rifle and other weaponry as they attempt to dominate the Estádio Do Galatians and O Palácio Strip Club multiplayer maps.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||35.05%|
|No. Never. ||25.84%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.30%|