- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Keiji Inafune, you may remember him from Mega Man, has released new video footage of his upcoming game, Mighty No. 9. The game was a successful Kickstarter campaign last year, raising $3.8 million with an original goal of $900,000.
If it looks familiar, well, there's a reason for that.
Mighty No. 9 is currently set to release in April 2015 for pretty much every platform imaginable: PC, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and 3DS.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP