- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Keiji Inafune, you may remember him from Mega Man, has released new video footage of his upcoming game, Mighty No. 9. The game was a successful Kickstarter campaign last year, raising $3.8 million with an original goal of $900,000.
If it looks familiar, well, there's a reason for that.
Mighty No. 9 is currently set to release in April 2015 for pretty much every platform imaginable: PC, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and 3DS.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP