- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Keiji Inafune, you may remember him from Mega Man, has released new video footage of his upcoming game, Mighty No. 9. The game was a successful Kickstarter campaign last year, raising $3.8 million with an original goal of $900,000.
If it looks familiar, well, there's a reason for that.
Mighty No. 9 is currently set to release in April 2015 for pretty much every platform imaginable: PC, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and 3DS.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP