- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Keiji Inafune, you may remember him from Mega Man, has released new video footage of his upcoming game, Mighty No. 9. The game was a successful Kickstarter campaign last year, raising $3.8 million with an original goal of $900,000.
If it looks familiar, well, there's a reason for that.
Mighty No. 9 is currently set to release in April 2015 for pretty much every platform imaginable: PC, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and 3DS.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP