- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Keiji Inafune, you may remember him from Mega Man, has released new video footage of his upcoming game, Mighty No. 9. The game was a successful Kickstarter campaign last year, raising $3.8 million with an original goal of $900,000.
If it looks familiar, well, there's a reason for that.
Mighty No. 9 is currently set to release in April 2015 for pretty much every platform imaginable: PC, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and 3DS.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP