- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Call of Duty: Ghosts will have a new perks system for players to customize their soldiers and weaponry for the multiplayer portion, a/k/a the reason everyone plays Call of Duty games. Ghosts will have 35 perks. Each perk has a value of 1-5 points, and players will have 8-12 points to spend, depending on their loadout.
Players can unlock perks in one of two ways: level up or spend squad points. There are seven different categories of perks, all detailed after the break.
Outrun and outmaneuver enemy players. Speed Perks are all about getting the lead and staying ahead. Examples include:
Sleight of Hand: Faster reloading.
Stalker: Move faster while aiming.
Dexterity and control drives the Handling Perks, improving actions and accuracy. Examples include:
On the Go: Reload while sprinting.
Steady Aim: Increased hip fire accuracy.
Stealth Perks aid you in staying out of sight, maintaining a low profile and engaging on your terms. Examples include:
Takedown: Kill enemies without revealing their death locations.
Incog: Resistant to targeting systems including: Recon, Thermal Scope, Tracker Sight and Motion Sensor. No name or red crosshairs when targeted.
Keep in tune with your surroundings. Awareness Perks help you survey the environment and detect enemy players. Examples include:
SitRep: Detect enemy explosives and tactical equipment.
Wiretap: Utilize all active enemy and friendly SAT COMs on the field.
A hardened endurance reduces the effects of fatigue. Resistance Perks keep you going through tough engagements. Examples include:
Focus: Reduced weapon sway when aiming down sights and reduced flinch when hit.
Blast Shield: Increased resistance to explosive damage.
Tacticians swear by their gear, and Equipment Perks ensure you have the best tools on hand. Examples include:
Extra Tactical: Additional Tactical equipment.
Extra Attachment: Extra attachment for your weapons.
Elite Perks offer special abilities that affect your loadouts in a variety of ways. Examples include:
Gambler: Spawn with a random Perk.
Ping: Activate a sonar ping upon killing an enemy, revealing nearby hostiles.
Call of Duty: Ghosts releases on November 5, 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP