- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
The Last of Us Remastered is getting a new photo mode, but this will be a day one patch instead of an on-disc install. Additionally, for the record, the remaster will require 50GB to install as well.
So why a photo mode? They saw how much it took off with inFamous: Second Son, so they thought it would be a fun addition.
"One of the things that we wanted to include was the share mode, especially after we saw the reaction for the inFamous photo mode," community strategist Arne Meyer told Eurogamer. "Generally speaking we want to break the camera so you can move around, with depth of field. We were already experimenting with that. We don't have a full feature list just yet."
In addition to the photo mode, the patch will include Grounded, the documentary by Naughty Dog about making The Last of Us last year.
The Last of Us Remastered will release for the PlayStation 4 next week, on July 29, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP