- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
The Last of Us Remastered is getting a new photo mode, but this will be a day one patch instead of an on-disc install. Additionally, for the record, the remaster will require 50GB to install as well.
So why a photo mode? They saw how much it took off with inFamous: Second Son, so they thought it would be a fun addition.
"One of the things that we wanted to include was the share mode, especially after we saw the reaction for the inFamous photo mode," community strategist Arne Meyer told Eurogamer. "Generally speaking we want to break the camera so you can move around, with depth of field. We were already experimenting with that. We don't have a full feature list just yet."
In addition to the photo mode, the patch will include Grounded, the documentary by Naughty Dog about making The Last of Us last year.
The Last of Us Remastered will release for the PlayStation 4 next week, on July 29, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP