- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
New Portal 2 Patch Adds Split-screen Co-op
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
09:19 am EDT @ November 21st, 2012
Valve reveals that the latest update for the first-person puzzle game, Portal 2, features a few new improvements, chief among which is the addition of the split-screen co-op 'Big Picture' mode.
Here's the official word:
Big Picture Support
- Added 2 controller splitscreen support for Standard Co-Op. Press X on the second controller inside the first Co-op menu to activate it.
- Fixed controller's 'quick ping' button causing the player's movement to stop.
- Fixed not being able to exit Robot Enrichment or Create Test Chambers menus with the controller.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP