- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
New Portal 2 Patch Adds Split-screen Co-op
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
09:19 am EDT @ November 21st, 2012
Valve reveals that the latest update for the first-person puzzle game, Portal 2, features a few new improvements, chief among which is the addition of the split-screen co-op 'Big Picture' mode.
Here's the official word:
Big Picture Support
- Added 2 controller splitscreen support for Standard Co-Op. Press X on the second controller inside the first Co-op menu to activate it.
- Fixed controller's 'quick ping' button causing the player's movement to stop.
- Fixed not being able to exit Robot Enrichment or Create Test Chambers menus with the controller.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP