- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
New Portal 2 Patch Adds Split-screen Co-op
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
09:19 am EDT @ November 21st, 2012
Valve reveals that the latest update for the first-person puzzle game, Portal 2, features a few new improvements, chief among which is the addition of the split-screen co-op 'Big Picture' mode.
Here's the official word:
Big Picture Support
- Added 2 controller splitscreen support for Standard Co-Op. Press X on the second controller inside the first Co-op menu to activate it.
- Fixed controller's 'quick ping' button causing the player's movement to stop.
- Fixed not being able to exit Robot Enrichment or Create Test Chambers menus with the controller.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP