- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
New Portal 2 Patch Adds Split-screen Co-op
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
09:19 am EDT @ November 21st, 2012
Valve reveals that the latest update for the first-person puzzle game, Portal 2, features a few new improvements, chief among which is the addition of the split-screen co-op 'Big Picture' mode.
Here's the official word:
Big Picture Support
- Added 2 controller splitscreen support for Standard Co-Op. Press X on the second controller inside the first Co-op menu to activate it.
- Fixed controller's 'quick ping' button causing the player's movement to stop.
- Fixed not being able to exit Robot Enrichment or Create Test Chambers menus with the controller.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP