- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
New Portal 2 Patch Adds Split-screen Co-op
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
09:19 am EST @ November 21st, 2012
Valve reveals that the latest update for the first-person puzzle game, Portal 2, features a few new improvements, chief among which is the addition of the split-screen co-op 'Big Picture' mode.
Here's the official word:
Big Picture Support
- Added 2 controller splitscreen support for Standard Co-Op. Press X on the second controller inside the first Co-op menu to activate it.
- Fixed controller's 'quick ping' button causing the player's movement to stop.
- Fixed not being able to exit Robot Enrichment or Create Test Chambers menus with the controller.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP